Friday 6 June 2014

ADOPTED - DUMBO


This gorgeous little boy was saved from the hand of two alcoholics on the streets of Croatia. He is a friendly little pup desperate to be in a safe, loving home away from the dangers of the streets.
Not having to worry where his next meal is coming from, free from beatings, torture, being killed by traffic or other dogs in the search for food or literally being killed for the hell of it by so called human beings.


Here is his story:

My little appearance is called Dumbo. Not because I’m dumb, but because I have big ears. :)
They found me with two local alcoholics who misused me for a toy and were pouring alcohol in me. I must say I didn’t like it at all and I wasn’t alone in it. One lovely woman from a nearby store also disliked it and she called good people to help me and help arrived very quickly. While the girl was carrying me home she told me I’m one totally lazy pup but also utterly cute so I was forgiven.  As you might already know, I’m in search of my new home. It must be safe, warm and full of love. 




Please offer this little boy a loving home or foster, help him to find out what a loving family home can be like. Let him grow old in a home where he is surrounded by love and joy.

Dumbo will be:
Fully vaccinated to legal requirements for travel
Chipped
EU passport
Dewormed
Deflead

To young to be neutered.

REF: Tragicna

No comments:

Post a Comment