Wednesday 7 August 2013

Poncho



Saturday, 13 July 2013

ADOPTED-PONCHO 1 year old German Terrier mix male, needing a forever home.


My name is poncho, I am a German Terrier mix. I was abandoned on the streets twice !! first time I was taken in by a nice man but they would pay for an operation to have me neutered and I eventually ended up back on the streets. The streets are sad dangerous places, I ahd to look for food myself and avoid being hit and beaten by some of the humans out there, then there was the traffic, I had to dodge cars and trucks to stop me getting seriously hurt.

Then one day my luck changed again, I found taken by some kind people to what is called an NGO, a kennel where other dogs like me me stay to be looked after until we find a home. I love the humans at my shelter and to play with the other dogs I live with, I don't even mind the cat either he is pretty cool.

This is me with my two friends, we just love to sunbathe and play when it is cooler, I love my cuddles and I like to give kisses too. Now i would just like to have my very own home with a family to love and care for me and I promise to be good.

This is Ponchos story, saved from a life of starvation and cruelty on the streets, can you offer this lovely boy a forever home. He is a friendly playfull boy and will make a welcome additon to any family.

Fully vaccinated to legal requirements for travel
Dewormed
Deflead
Chipped
Neutered
EU pass port

REF: Vukovar

No comments:

Post a Comment