ADOPTED - Foxy, 2 year old mixed terrier rescued from a vile prison now looking for her forever home.
Foxy is such an affectionate and loving dog. It is hard to believe that she was abandoned and left to rot in one of the worst public shelters in Romania. A shelter where dogs are thrown into mixed sexed/size cages. Where dogs have been known to come out of that place with fresh cigarette burns on their faces.
Small toy size
Long brown and white fur
Very sociable with friendly dogs but in the home can bark at other dogs more from fear than anything else.
Very sociable with humans both large and small but prefers females but reacts fine with males
Loves to be cuddled and snuggles into your neck
Likes her treats/chewy bones and snuggle blanket very much
- Somewhere she will be loved and cared for,looked after for the rest of her life.
- A family/couple/lone woman
- Somewhere she will have lots of social interaction with the family
- Regular short walks/play throughout the day
- NOT left for longer than 4 hours a day
Has full EU pet passport
If you can offer little Foxy that forever home she needs, please contact our charity today.